2019 Annual Meeting
A joint meeting of the NM Perinatal Collaborative and the NM March of Dimes
CALL TO ACTION:
An Interdisciplinary Approach to Safe Birth Outcomes in New Mexico
October 25, 2019 10:30am – 5pm
October 26, 2019 8am – 2:45pm
UNM Cancer Center
1201 Camino De Salud NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Expert keynote speakers will discuss issues affecting birth outcomes in NM. Breakout sessions will demonstrate hands-on skills and strategies to support families. There will be many opportunities for learning and engaging in the work.
- Learn what statewide organizations are doing to improve birth outcomes and how you can get involved. Share your vision!
- CME credit will be offered. Details to follow.
- Limited number of travel scholarships available.
- Activities for AIM sites included
Registration coming soon!