CURRENT PERINATAL COLLABORATIVE INITIATIVES FOR IMPROVING PERINATAL CARE
- Reduce OB hemorrhage: Standardizing readiness and approaches to postpartum hemorrhage to reduce the number of maternal complications and deaths related to obstetric hemorrhage, a leading cause of preventable maternal mortality. Obstetric hemorrhage is one of the leading causes of severe maternal morbidity and mortality in New Mexico. We are working with hospitals to standardize care and improve readiness, recognition, response and reporting of obstetric hemorrhage. We are working to help hospital initiate a postpartum hemorrhage safety bundle, modeled on that of the California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative.
- Resources from the California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative:
- Resources from Florida Perinatal Collaborative:
- Quantitative of Blood Loss:
- IPH ECHO Session Recordings: